I added a couple of questions to the survey. There will be more later. Enjoy!
Click Here to take survey
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The adventures of Judy and Richard on the highways and byways of this beautiful country. A log of our explorations of North America in our little travel trailer.
2 comments:
Awesome trailer! We are looking forward to the beach trip this year. What a blessing to us that you will be there!
Miss and love you both! Rosie
Nice trailer. When are you bringing it to Leavenworth? Maybe when I learn to download my photos from my phone I will start a blog of my own. What I really need it Jacob to come set me up with a new computer system at home, then I can do what I want! In the meanwhile, try this blog:
mamills.edublog.org
I love and miss you both . . . Barbie
Post a Comment